Opportunity. Independence. Tradition. Excellence.
These are the qualities that shape our culture and reputation. They set us apart in our field and have attracted many incredible therapists to our team over the past 50+ years. Our company founders were pioneers in private practice physical therapy who wanted to elevate the profession while seeking the best for their patients and themselves. This is a legacy we embrace and a vision that we promote in all of our clinics and for each of our therapists. Join us as we journey into the next 50 years, supported by advances in research, company expansion, increased resources, new endeavors, and most importantly…each other.
What Makes us a Unique Physical Therapy Employer?
- Privately and physical therapist owned and directed since 1952
- A unique Key Person Career Track, by which a staff therapist can progress to become a Clinic Director and eventual shareholder of the company
- Individually owned and operated outpatient, ortho clinics, with a PT Director leading each practice. All of our Directors treat full caseloads and make patient care their top priority.
- An unprecedented Leadership Development Training Program to provide mentorship, education, peer support, and vision to the future leaders of our company and our profession
- One-On-One Manual Therapy Mentorship Program, Orthopaedic Residency Training Program, and many other continuing education opportunities for all therapists
- Significant membership in state and national PT Associations and other advocacy groups, and a strong presence in all of the communities in which we serve
- Our fantastic employees!