The most comprehensive and intensive clinical education program Therapeutic Associates (TAI) offers is our Orthopaedic Residency Program. Its mission is to provide high quality educational training to facilitate the development of superior orthopaedic and progressive clinical management skills. Our goal is to create practitioners who better serve our patients and clients, and the profession of physical therapy in general. Residents broadly gain orthopaedic and manual therapy skills and may specifically focus on an area of clinical interest that directs projects and other work. The Program prepares Residents for a number of post-graduation pathways, including taking the OCS exam. To date, 91% of our Residency graduates have become Board Certified in Orthopaedics. The program is ideal for new grads or therapists earlier in their careers, but it is open to any TAI therapist working in any of our clinics. The structure of this program is best suited for the self-directed learner.
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. is accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association as a post-professional clinical residency program for physical therapists in Orthopaedics.
What makes our program unique:
- Emphasis on manual therapy, with FAAOMPT faculty
- Focus on private practice leadership
- Full time PT salary and benefits
- Capitalizes on the rich resources of our company’s long history and many resources, including utilizing the wealth of information of our CareConnections clinical outcomes product line
- 85% graduate from the program
- 100% have successfully completed a manual therapy certification from NAIOMT
- 91% have successfully passed the OCS certification exam