Body-Weight Training for Any Body!
- Total body strength exercise using suspension straps and your own body weight to challenge your fitness
- Targets all parts of the body, with special emphasis on the core and posture due to the fact that you are either standing up or planking for most of the exercises
- Primary goal is to get stronger at handling your own body
- A great way to burn calories and build muscle like any well-designed resistance exercise plan
One-on-one or buddy training available by appointment, group classes coming soon! Contact Jim Yost to inquire about our one-on-one, buddy, and group training sessions at: [email protected] or 503-913-9503.
Programs directed towards anybody! Can be used for beginners to unload body weight or leveraged for experts to maximize intensity!
About Our Trainer:
MS, ACSM, CPT, USAT Level I
Jim’s health and fitness experience includes work in the fields of cardiac rehabilitation, personal training, and triathlon coaching. Through his strong passion for sports, he became intrigued with human physiology and performance, which led to him studying exercise and movement science. Now Jim enjoys training clients of all ages and abilities to help them progress toward their goals. Whether the goal is functional strength, balance, changing body composition, general health, or athletic performance, he believes in creating a plan and then applying steady progression and consistency to help each patient achieve their goals.
- B.S., M.S. in Exercise Science from the University of Oregon
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- TRX Suspension Training Certification
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Exercise Physiologist and experience in Cardiac Rehab