Are you a runner who wants to get more out of your training? Are you going for a PR? Do you want to run faster and more efficiently?
Proper gait analysis can help develop you into a stronger, more efficient runner as well as help you train with decreased risk of repetitive strain injury. Consider a running evaluation to get more out of your effort.
Running Assessment Includes:
- A complete functional movement and biomechanical screen to determine range of motion, strength, flexibility, balance and movement patterns.
- Video analysis of running form using slow-motion capture and assessment tools to highlight both strengths and deficits in running form.
- A comprehensive and individualized home exercise program to address deficits and areas for improvement. This includes one-on-one instruction in interventions for improving strength, flexibility, balance and movement drills.
After Two 40-Minute Sessions, You Will Have:
- A digital copy of your video analysis.
- A personalized home exercise program, complete with detailed written instructions, pictures and videos of all recommendations your therapist has made for you.
- Everything your need to take your training to the next level.
What should I bring to the Evaluation?
- Running apparel, including shirt, shorts, and shoes you are currently running in for the evaluation
- Your previous 1-2 pairs of running shoes and orthotics (if necessary) for evaluation