A partnership with Dreamclinic
- Quality Therapeutic Massage from outcome-based, highly skilled therapists who we never stop training.
- Integrated Care – Our professionals team together for the best bodywork to speed healing & enable peak performance.
- Convenience – Make life simple with your best treatment team under one roof
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – You’re in our care and we’ll take care of you.
Our massage therapy services are available in 30, 60 & 90 Minute Sessions:
Ideal for overall relaxation, improved circulation and release from muscle tension.
Deep Tissue Massage:
Deeper massage with cross fiber friction, trigger point work, myofascial release and slow strokes with heavier pressure for area of chronic muscle tension and adhesions.
How is massage here different from the strip-mall places (Massage Envy, Elements, Hand & Stone, etc.)?
- Most strip-mall massage providers are performing relaxation massage, not therapeutic massage.
- In our own clinic locations, half of all our clients are medically-referred to us. That trust healthcare providers puts in Dreamclinic requires that our therapists are trained specifically on:
- Therapeutic techniques and multiple modalities
- Deeper initial health assessment, including palpation, posture assessment and body mechanics
- Creating a treatment plan that can span multiple treatments
- Your health matters to us and we make time for you. Our therapists have ample time between appointments to complete our health intake and to advise you post-massage on stretches and preventative measures.
Our Massage Therapy Team
Abby, a graduate of Cortiva School of Massage Seattle, has been practicing since 2012 working in both therapeutic and relaxation settings. She specializes is shoulder girdle, neck and upper thoracic injuries. She earned a certificate in Alignment and Correctives from Citrus College in 2006 and enjoys using her background in dance and movement theory, to assist in clients in meeting their wellness goals.