Solutions for Chronic Pain – We’re Here to Help
- We have extensive experience in the care of those with persistent pain such as fibromyalgia or positional cervical cord pressure.
- We are certified manual/manipulative therapists or are in the process of certification to identify complex movement dysfunction(s) and provide advanced hands-on care to restore normal movement patterns.
- We have expert clinical skills to detect, explain, and help direct care for those conditions that are biomechanical, emotional, or any variation of the above.
- One-on-one education to help you understand the role of the brain in chronic pain and how to identify realistic ways of reducing factors that can contribute to flare ups.
- Experienced with current research-based pain management strategies, including graded activity and exercise interventions to get you moving again.
- Development of independent home exercise program and instruction on self-management techniques for flare ups.
Conditions that may benefit from our Chronic Pain Program:
- Low back pain lasting longer than 3-6 months
- Widespread Pain syndrome
Did you know?
Origins of persistent pain are diverse and can include muscle, joint, and/or nerve dysfunction and emotional attachment. In patients with persistent pain, growing evidence supports the importance of central sensitization (increased sensitivity of the central nervous system). In such cases, traditional approaches with Physical Therapy will not be successful, and will in some instances worsen the condition.
How to come see us:
Many insurance companies allow Direct Access to Physical Therapy, yet some still require a referral from a Physician. Contact the location convenient to you, and our office will gladly help guide you on verifying your benefits.