Lymphedema Management Program
Our certified lymphedema physical therapist will walk you through an effective treatment known as Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Effective management of lymphedema is possible through clinical treatment, education, and individual efforts at home.
Treatments May Include:
- Manual lymph drainage through specialized lymphatic massage
- Compression with bandaging garments
- Exercise to assist the muscle to pump and move fluid and improve motion and strength
- Skin care to maintain healthy tissue and prevent infection
- Education about your condition and self-management
The Effects of Treatment Can Include:
- Reduction in swelling of affected limbs
- Improved functioning in affected limb(s)
- Reduced risk of skin infections and improved skin health
- Improved quality of life and self-management techniques
Start Your Recovery Today
New patient forms & information.
Improve your function and Decrease your pain.
Our specialists address the unique musculoskeletal problems of the pelvic region that affect women daily.