|4829 NE Martin Luther King Blvd.
Portland, OR 97211
Email: [email protected]
Therapeutic Associates Motion Lab is a shared resource to our medical colleagues throughout the Pacific Northwest, providing you with invaluable data to measure and map progress in your clients.
Key features of the DIERS 4D Motion Lab:
- Radiation-free evaluation of static and dynamic spinal and lower limb posture and kinematics
- High Fidelity full-body static and dynamic 3D motion analysis
- Quantifiable spinal measures, research validated against Gold Standard systems (radiography, VICON™)
- Plantar foot pressure mapping in standing, walking and/or running
- EMG analysis
- Fraction of the cost of MRI and X-ray
- Inter-rater reliability .979
- Intra-rater reliability .950
- Covered by Insurance
How to get started:
- You can send a referral directly to us (fax – TBD). Be sure to include your name, email and contact information so that our Lab Director can send you all results. We can provide you with referral sheets at your request.
- You can have your patient contact us directly for an analysis.
- We will call the patients insurance to verify the testing will be covered
- If insurance will not cover, cash rate is $375 for the full test
All patients will be scheduled for a 60-90 minute visit for testing Appointment:
- A baseline 20 minute physical therapy evaluation (if not already performed at a Therapeutic Associates location). This is in accordance with insurance billing requirements.
- A short warm up to prepare for testing.
- A recorded testing protocol.
- Results will be sent directly to you via our secure EHR or a HIPAA compliant online portal.