Make an Appointment
|4829 NE Martin Luther King Blvd.
Portland, OR 97211
Phone: (503) 287-8175
Physically, one of the most important things in life is to be able to move freely and unimpaired. Yet most of us are not aware of the variety of muscles, joints and nerves which must work together in harmony to make coordinated movement possible. Even a slight disruption in this complex interaction can lead to serious movement constraint.
The source of the pain or discomfort is not always located where it is felt. For example, back pain and knee problems can be caused by issues with foot pressure or alignment, which in turn affects the entire body posture. For this reason it is necessary to measure the whole body in its entirety in order to obtain a reliable diagnosis.
The DIERS 4D Motion Lab at the Therapeutic Associates Motion Lab can provide you, your physical therapist and/or physician the comprehensive information that is needed to develop your treatment plan.
What To Expect:
- Your clinician can send a referral directly to us
- You can also call us directly requesting an evaluation
- We will contact your insurance to verify if the testing will be covered by your plan
- If insurance will not cover, we offer a cash rate of $375 for the full test
- Plan for your appointment to take approximately 60-90 minutes
- We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete any additional paperwork that may be necessary for your testing
- A baseline 20 minute physical therapy evaluation will be performed with a licensed physical therapist (if not already performed at a Therapeutic Associates location)
- A short warm up will be performed to prepare for testing, followed by a recorded testing protocol
- All results will be sent to your treating clinician via our secure EHR or online portal
BENEFITS OF MOTION LAB TESTING:
- Pioneering 3D-Technology
- Radiation-free evaluation
- Fraction of the cost of MRI and X-ray
- Covered by insurance
- Simultaneous measurements of spine, legs and feet
- Validated and reliable