Therapeutic Associates Bethany Physical Therapy is seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist with Pelvic Health Interest
We are expanding our services to meet the needs of the pelvic health community! As the local and trusted experts in orthopedics and pelvic health, we want you to be part of our collaborative team that serves patients in the pelvic health arena!
If you are passionate about pelvic floor physical therapy and are looking for a collaborative team, join our 6 other pelvic health providers with over 45 years of combined experience at one of the fastest growing pelvic health clinics in Portland. Our innovative treatments – including use of rehabilitative ultrasound imaging, use of clinical evidence-based practices matching current research, and extensive knowledge and training – have put us on the forefront of pelvic rehab as the standout clinic in the field.
Our therapist owned company offers leadership training, the opportunity to become a company owner, and unprecedented one-on-one clinical mentorship. New grads are welcome to apply! We pride ourselves on individualized care for every one of the patients who put their confidence in us for their health. We are seeking someone who is passionate about all arenas of pelvic health and is a life-long learner. Each of our team members are adaptable, flexible, innovative, and care about the team as a whole. We put patients first and pride ourselves on improving the quality of life for all we serve, all while having a lot of fun. If this is you, we would love to sit down and meet you and find out if it is a mutually beneficial fit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Physical Therapist is expected to conduct initial evaluations and accurately assess patient conditions to develop appropriate goals and treatment plans.
- Must be able to work an established schedule with flexibility according to daily clinic needs and complete accurate documentation through EMR software (we are currently using Athena).
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic’s schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as mentor and teammate, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
- Passionate about pelvic floor
- Pelvic health residency, PRPC, or WCS preferred but not required! New Grads WELCOME to apply!
To read the complete job description, click here.
Click Here to learn more about this clinic and their team!