Therapeutic Associates’ Core Values
- We have compassion for others and it shows in what we do
- We support a culture of learning
- We honor our legacy by embracing ownership and individual opportunity
- We are leaders in the markets we serve
- We promote health and wellbeing
- We are driven to do the right thing
These are the values that shape our culture and reputation. They set us apart in our field and have attracted many incredible people to our team over the past 60+ years. Our company founders were pioneers in private practice physical therapy who wanted to elevate the profession while seeking the best for their patients and themselves. This is a legacy we embrace and a vision that we promote in all of our clinics and for each of our teammates. Join us as we journey into the next 60+ years, supported by advances in research, company expansion, increased resources, new endeavors, and most importantly – each other.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Privately and physical therapist owned and directed since 1952
- Individually owned and operated clinics. Our physical therapist directors maintain full patient caseloads and have the freedom to manage their clinic operations with their teammates to best serve their patients and the larger community. Our clinics are supported by an administrative team of professionals to help keep the clinic focus on patient care.
- An unprecedented Leadership Development Training Program to provide mentorship, education, peer support, and vision to the future leaders of our company and our profession
- One-On-One Mentorship, APTA-credentialed Orthopaedic Residency Program, Research opportunities, coursework, clinical Listserv, and many other education opportunities for all therapists
- Mentorship, specialized coursework, “Office Hours,” and other educational opportunities for front office and other administrative employees
- Significant membership in state and national professional associations and other advocacy groups
- Robust participation in community outreach – from sponsoring local fitness events, to volunteering with non-profits who help the under-served in our areas
- A unique Key Person Career Track, by which a staff therapist can progress to become a clinic director and eventual shareholder of the company
- Our fantastic employees!
For More Information:
Please contact Lori Dillon, Director of Professional Development
By phone: (800) 249-9020 ext. 2221