Therapeutic Associates accessibility statement (website)
We are committed to making our web pages as accessible so everyone, including those disabilities, can easily access our offerings through our website.
Last updated: April 8, 2020
Main accessibility features
- Keyboard navigation: All menus buttons and forms are accessible from the keyboard. Use the Tab key to navigate forward and Shift + Tab to navigate backward.
- Headings: We have used clear headings to communicate the organization of the content on the page and to help screen reader users to navigate the page content.
- Images: We have applied descriptive alt tags to images throughout the website that provide information.
- Links: We have provided descriptive link names so that users can easily understand their purpose.
- Visual Design: Text on pages is designed to have sufficient contrast with its background. All pages and content may be enlarged using standard browser controls.
We welcome your feedback and would be happy to hear any you may have on the accessibility of the Therapeutic Associates website. If you encounter any trouble while on our website please email us at [email protected]