In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality of care that Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy provides to our patients, we are excited to announce a patient portal so that you can manage your care online.
Your Online Patient Portal will allow you to:
- Communicate securely with your clinician to get medical questions answered in the comfort of your own home
- Manage your appointments: schedule your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments
- New patients can begin the initial paperwork process before before arriving at our office
- View statements and pay bills securely
- Go Green – opt in for paperless statements
- Research conditions and learn about current health topics that interest you
Convenience and Security
The Patient Portal is secure and portable, providing you access to your physical therapy health information from the comfort of your own home or while on the go, 24 hours a day.
Accessing the Patient Portal
For Past Patients:
- You may have already received an email invitation from us to register for an account (if you did not receive this email, please check your spam folder). The subject line will read: Therapeutic Associates – Patient Portal. If you cannot find this email, contact the clinic where you previously received care.
- Click the Register link in the blue box. This will take you directly to our Patient Portal homepage.
- On the Patient Portal homepage under “New to the Patient Portal,” click the Create account link.
- Enter the required information on the next screen to initiate the registration process.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to verify your account via email or phone. This will provide you with a PIN number to activate your account. Write down the PIN number.
- Return to the registration screen and enter your PIN activation number.
- Complete the remaining steps to set up your account password, and you will have full access to your Patient Portal account.
For Prospective Patients: In order to access the Patient Portal, you must first contact your preferred location to schedule an appointment and receive a PIN.