Experiencing an injury on the job can impact more than just your body, it can affect your career. That’s why our goal is to ensure you receive the best possible care to regain your pre-injury function and return-to-work as quickly as possible.
At Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy, our specialized Workers’ Compensation program is consistent with a sports medicine approach to managing injured workers. We work diligently to get you immediate access to our care, often seeing you within 24-48 hours of when you saw your physician. Through a variety of focused exercises and manual therapy techniques, we will work with you to reduce pain and restore range of motion, strength and function. This process ensures a smooth transition back to work and to a normal lifestyle.
Our Promise to You
We are dedicated in working directly with our physicians, patients, employers and insurance carriers to ensure the process following an injury runs smoothly. As a result, our focus is to:
- Offer you timely appointments, often seeing you within 24-48 hours
- Provide you with individualized expert care for your work-related injury
- Focus on your specific job-demands in your customized return-to-work treatment plan
- Provide you with posture and ergonomic education to help reduce future injury risks
- Communicate quickly and regularly with your physician, case manager, insurance and employer regarding your status and return-to-work plan