Lake Oswego Youth Sport Training Program
Begins November 27, 2023 - Register Today!
Our new youth sport program will be centered on strength/performance training for young athletes ages 10-15 in a safe and fun environment with strength and conditioning coaches, exercise specialists, and personal trainers running the classes.
The programming for this program is created by world class Exercise Physiologists, Strength & Conditioning experts, and Physical Therapists with decades of experience coaching kids/athletes.
Classes are SMALL and limited to ensure the absolute highest quality of instruction and safety.
If your child has a current injury or anything that may effect their ability to exercise please schedule a complimentary athlete screen with one of our physical therapists at Lake Oswego ASAP.
How To Register:
Call our clinic at (503) 635-0844 to reserve your spot.
You will be asked to clarify if you would like a one or two days per week and what class day/time. Once registered, more information will be sent your way by email.
Program Session Details
Participants will have the option of training 1 or 2 times per week, with weekly sessions running on:
- Mon & Wed 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Mon & Wed 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Tue & Thu 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Tue & Thu 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Program training will include:
- Having Fun!
- Foundational Work: learn how to move/use your body from the basics to advanced exercises.
- Healthy Mindset: positive & emotionally-safe environment where kids can work hard to improve their self-esteem and mental toughness.
- Power development so that young athletes learn how to use their bodies with speed and control.
- Strength and conditioning: learn how to lift appropriately with correct programming for safety and optimal results.