The AlterG is a revolutionary approach to rehabilitation and training. AlterG’s unique unweighting technology reduces the impact of walking or running, giving post-operative and post-injury patients the opportunity to rehabilitate and resume training earlier than ever before.
AlterG is FDA cleared to safely provide a functional rehabilitation tool for any of your lower extremity patients who have been:
- Approved by their treating physician for at least 25% partial weight bearing
- Allowed to flex and extend their hip, knee, and ankle through a limited range of motion
Alter-G-Page-BannerThe AlterG has been used by top professional athletes and teams to:
- Enhance performance while minimizing the impact
- Increase training volume and minimize stress-related injuries
- Maximize fitness retention during rehabilitation
Triathlete Magazine recently published an article about the Alter G and the professional athletes who have used it as a recovery tool, as well as a part of their regular training regimens, including low-intensity interval training, overspeed training, and hill training. Read that article HERE.