Are you a runner who wants to get more out of your training? Are you going for a PR in your next event? Do you want to run faster and more efficiently? Are you having pain that is limiting your abilities?
A proper running analysis can help you develop into a stronger, more efficient runner as well as help you train with decreased risk of repetitive overuse injuries. In addition, if you are having current pain with running, this evaluation will expose any biomechanical faults that may be leading to this pain.
Running Assessment Includes:
- A complete functional movement and biomechanical screen to determine range of motion, strength, flexibility, balance and movement patterns.
- Video analysis of running form using slow-motion capture and assessment tools to highlight both strengths and deficits in running form.
- A comprehensive and individualized home exercise program to address deficits and areas for improvement. This includes one-on-one instruction in interventions for improving strength, flexibility, balance and movement drills.
- Everything you need to take your training to the next level.
What should I bring to the Evaluation?
- Running apparel, including shirt, shorts, and shoes you are currently running in for the evaluation
- Your previous 1-2 pairs of running shoes and orthotics (if necessary) for evaluation
Will insurance cover my Running Evaluation?
It is possible if you have pain while running. We will need to do a physical therapy initial evaluation first to determine the medical necessity of the running evaluation. If you are not currently injured or in pain, or do not have medical insurance, we offer cash pay rates. Please contact our clinic for details and appointment scheduling.